1. Please bring any X-rays, lab results or other information pertaining to the office visit.
2. Breast Patients must bring their mammogram, ultrasound, and/or MRI films to the first visit. You must contact the hospital or facility and request the images to be printed on film. The images sometimes may be provided on CD.
3. Bring your insurance ID card and a picture ID
4. You will be expected to pay your co-payment
5. If you don't have health insurance, we can evaluate and treat you. Discuss this with our billing staff.
6. If you do not speak English, please bring an interpreter with you if possible.
Health Insurance Accepted
We strive to accept all major health insurance.
Click on the icon for a list of accepted insurance plans:
Speed up registration by printing the forms 1-5 at home, filling them out and bring them to your first visit.
We strive to provide you with excellent care and your feedback is very important to us. Following your visit we ask that you please take a moment to visit the following websites and rate the care you received.
Our hope is that you are able to rate your experience as EXCELLENT, if the care you received was anything less, we ask that you please let us know what we can do differently as your healthcare and satisfaction are extremely important to us.